Support partnerships around your genomic and clinical data
The DNAnexus platform supports efficient genomic analysis, data management, and networking by bringing diverse partners together around ever-growing genotypic and phenotypic datasets.
Computational scientists, clinical researchers, along with physicians can mine data sets, perform analyses, and share results securely.Learn More
A Global Network for Genomics
DNAnexus accelerates the path to genomics with a global network for sharing and management of genomic data and tools.
Partners around the world can share tools and datasets securely in one place with permissions-based controls and version-controlled tools.Learn More
- Fine-grained authentication and access controls
- Reproducible and version-controlled analysis results
- Security and privacy compliance in accordance with HIPAA, 21 CFR parts 11, 58, and 493
- Reproducibility and documentation for CLIA compliance
- End-to-end encryption, strict production system access control, auditing, and scanning
- Independently audited and certified ISO 27001 compliant