Some things are just better together. With DNAnexus you can move to the cloud with confidence and without the headache of building a bioinformatics system on AWS.
Common challenges about building directly on AWS include:
- Hidden costs of maintaining and supporting the system
- Unplanned downtimes, long processing queues, and excessive compute times
- Inefficient analysis and annotation for the full range of multi-omics data types needed
- Privacy & security are top concerns, but difficult to master
- Lack of technical support with domain expertise in genomics and multi-omics
This Whitepaper Includes Strategies For:
- Streamlining cloud scalability and performance for biomedical data
- Tailoring your system to your needs while controlling costs
- Solving for dataset size and complexity for genomic data and other data types
- Safeguarding sensitive data & reducing compliance risk while supporting robust collaboration features
DNAnexus Apollo is a cloud-based informatics environment that enhances pharmaceutical target discovery and drug development pipelines, through collaborative and secure multi-omics data exploration. Learn More.
DNAnexus Titan is a cloud-based informatics environment that eliminates bioinformatics bottlenecks by bringing data and pipelines together ine one place for streamlined analysis. Learn More.
DNAnexus is the trusted partner to Life Science, Healthcare, Government, and Academia in over 48 countries, and serves the world’s top pharmaceutical companies and national research initiatives.