We Hear You
Large omics datasets are revolutionizing new therapeutic target discovery and validation, but turning petabyte-scale datasets into insights is still extremely challenging.
The most common challenges we hear from the industry are:
- Pre-clinical teams face high pressure to accelerate time-to-insight.
- The heterogeneity of datasets makes them difficult to integrate & explore.
- Team members work on data in silos, preventing effective collaboration.
- Privacy & security are top concerns, but difficult to master.
In this Guide:
Learn how DNAnexus Apollo addresses these challenges by:
- Solving for dataset size & complexity
- Driving cohort-to-insight analysis
- Simplifying & strengthening collaboration
- Safeguarding sensitive data & reducing compliance risk
DNAnexus Apollo is a cloud-based informatics environment that enhances pharmaceutical target discovery and drug development pipelines, through collaborative and secure multi-omics data exploration. Learn More
DNAnexus is the trusted partner to Life Science, Healthcare, Government, and Academia in over 48 countries, and serves the world’s top pharmaceutical companies and national research initiatives.