How Regeneron Scaled Their Cloud to Support Millions of Samples Per Year
Find out how Regeneron and DNAnexus support a growing hybrid industry/academic community, including managing hundreds of collaborators with a full spectrum of use cases, ensuring participant confidentiality through unparalleled international compliance, protecting partner IP through autonomous research and billing environments, and driving the value of genetic data through cost-efficient sharing of genetic data, tools, and results.
William Salerno, Senior Director of Genome and Sequencing Informatics at the RGC
In this Webinar Learn how Regeneron:
- Evolved its hybrid cloud computing model to support millions of samples per year
- Expanded collaboration and funding models to include flexible bilateral, multi-party, and consortia to scale the partner network
- Rapidly deployed of custom cloud security environments for time-sensitive collaborations like COVID-19
- Democratized the data by avoiding preferencing labs with large on-premise infrastructure
- Provided data management and analysis capabilities to accelerate RGC partner’s ability to work with the data generated by the RGC
DNAnexus Titan is a cloud-based informatics environment that brings data and pipelines together in one place for streamlined omics analysis. DNAnexus Titan powers rapid scaling to meet increasing volume demands, grow your test portfolio, and simplify the complexities of secondary genomic analysis infrastructure, allowing your team to focus on what’s important — delivering test results. Learn more.
DNAnexus is the trusted partner to Life Science, Healthcare, Government, and Academia in over 48 countries, and serves the world’s top pharmaceutical companies and national research initiative.